Anna made me laugh so hard in the sealing room, it looked like I was crying, which was good because that seemed more appropriate and reverent in a sacred place such as a temple sealing room. And I probably could've cried very easily (if I hadn't been laughing) because it is totally amazing to witness the beginning of an eternal family and to feel the wonderful spirit that is there. And eighteen years into my own forever of an eternal family makes it possible for me to realize, even more than I did on my own wedding day, how significant and wonderful of a blessing eternal families are. I am also so glad that Anna found such a great man to love--perfect for her, and her for him--and is best friends with him, too. And they got married the right way, in the right place. So here's a few photos of their big day:
The Boise Temple
Me, Niles, and Minnie
Mom, Hans, Dad
One of the pleasant surprises of the trip--Hans was there! I didn't know he was coming until my Mom mentioned it as we pulled into the hotel parking lot.
The next day we attended church with Erick and Liz, then had a pleasant time visiting with them and eating yummy food, before heading home. I was trying to take some photos of everyone in the suburban on the way home, but my Dad wasn't cooperating:
Tim and Rachelle.
We saw lots of smoky wildfires on the way home and watched planes dumping water on the flames near Twin Falls. I'm glad we were able to make the trip and be part of this special ocassion.
2 comments:
Looks so fun! Wish I could have been there!
So glad to you guys came! it means so much!
Post a Comment